NuttZo | The Gear Shed | OutsideOnline.com
Variety is the spice of life, right? NuttZo thinks so. It combines legumes (peanuts) with nuts and seeds for a blended butter that has six to seven grams of complete protein and 50% of your daily requirement of Omega 3 per serving, while tasting like a treat.
NuttZo uses nuts and seeds that have loads of health benefits:
- Flax seed improves digestion, helps stabilize blood glucose levels, fights tumor formation, and enhances cardiovascular health.
- Hazelnut reduces blood clotting, boosts cardiovascular health, lowers the risk of UTI and birth defects. Cashew strengthens digestion, improves flexibility, and helps dump harmful oxidized cholesterol.
- Brazil nut fights infection, boosts male fertility, aids strength-building, and supports liver function and tissue repair. Almond is high in protein and antioxidants.
- Sunflower seed provides building blocks for muscle repair, fiber, and lowers cholesterol.
- Chia seed is high in Omega 3s, keeps joints healthy, boosts immune system and regulates sugar. And pumpkin seed has fat, protein, fiber, and essential nutrients.
Get them all in NuttZo Creamy Original, Chocolate and Peanut-free Squeeze packs.
Available August 2013, $1.65-$1.95, gonuttzo.com.