In It 4 The Long Run Nut Butter Review
We always LOVE when bloggers share their recipes, experiences, reviews, and drool worthy photos with us! The blogging and social media community are amazing and we are so grateful for each and every #NuttzoFanatic out there! One of our favorites is Georgie, who is a Social Media Goddess, blogger, foodie, and a total sweetheart. I have been fortunate to get to know her and meet her in person and call her a good friend. Make sure to follow her at In It 4 The Long Run! Georgie recently wrote about her guide to almond butters and she included US!
Georgie gives you a great description of each of these nut butters…They are all great products and we are grateful to have been included.
- Price: 18.99
- Size: 16 oz
- Taste: Very nutty, you can also taste the different seeds as well. Probably the most unique almond butter flavor due to all the types of nuts and seeds.
- Texture: Smooth, but slightly grainy and no need to stir.
- Ingredients: organic roasted cashews, organic roasted almonds, organic roasted brazil nuts, organic roasted flax seeds, organic roasted hazelnuts, organic roasted chia seeds, organic roasted pumpkin seeds, sea salt
- Best Uses: This nut butter is great for sweet or savory dishes. I’ve used it in dressings as well as in smoothies, drizzled on yogurt or stirred into oatmeal. It’s texture and more neutral nutty flavor make it very versatile.
- Where to Buy: Whole Food’s (Click here to find a Nuttzo near you!)
Thank you Georgie for including us in your recent blog post! We LOVE your support!