“Sometimes I make a microwavable cookie as my evening snack (to share or not to share) and sometimes I make them for a filling breakfast (without the extra chocolate). Using NuttZo Original in this recipe was incredible!” – Katie Heddleston
- 3 tablespoons NuttZo Original
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or honey or agave
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Sprinkle in extra nuts, seeds, bits of chocolate, or cinnamon
Stir it all up in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1:40. Gently flip cookie out of bowl (with the help of a spoon) and place on plate. Top with nothing, more NuttZo, or a (big) dazzle of chocolate sauce). Enjoy!!