- 3 tbsp protein powder or other flour of choice (PB flour, coconut, etc)
- 1 tbsp 100% cocoa
- 1 tsp mint extract or 4 Mint NuNaturals drops
- 21 grams cream cheese
- 1 egg or 3 tbsp egg whites
- 1 heaping tbsp dark chocolate NuttZo. Or regular, just add in extra cocoa powder.
- 1 tbsp almond meal
- stevia (optional)
- mix everything dry ingredients first, then add in egg, nuttZo, etc. Mix until batter is somewhat smooth.
- Pour into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- If you are using egg, i’d add in extra baking powder so they will rise.
- This recipe on makes about 2-3 so feel free to double it up!
Preparation time: 10 min Cooking time: 10 min Number of servings : 2