I am so excited to share this recipe with all you NuttZo LOVERS– I had the pleasure of meeting Sara Vance at ReBalance Life this week. She shared these YUMMY and healthy #Coco #NuttZo Dark Chocolate candies with me! I will underscore ‘healthy‘ here again but you’ll never believe me. So HERE’S THE RECIPE!!!
- 1/2 cup virgin fresh pressed coconut oil (I use Barleans)
- 1/3 cup of NuttZo nut butter
- 1/4 cup of raw cacao powder (I use Sunfood)
- 2 teaspoons of organic agave nectar (I use Nature’s Agave)
- 12 drops of Stevia liquid
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- small pinch of high quality salt, such as Real Salt.
- Gently warm the coconut oil over low heat on the stovetop, until it is melted.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool for a minute or two.
- Put the melted coconut oil, NuttZo, raw cacao powder into blender and blend on low speed to combine.
- Pour into silicon ice cube trays, or candy mold trays.
- Pop into freezer for ten mins – and they are ready to eat!
- These are best kept stored in the freezer.