- 1/2 cup RAW Honey
- 3/4 cup NuttZo
- 2 T maple Syrup
- 1T canola oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups mixed oat grains (or rolled oats)
- 2 cups crisp brown rice cereal
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup tart dried cherries
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate cut into small chunks
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
Spray a small cookie sheet (with sides) with cooking spray and set aside.
In a small saucepan, over medium heat combine first 6 ingredients. Stir and cook until mixture almost bubbles- about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
In a large bowl, combine last 8 ingredients.
Pour NuttZo mixture over oatmeal mixture and stir gently with a spatula until well combined. Transfer to cookie sheet, cover with parchment paper and press firmly into cookie sheet. Allow to cool completely (will cool faster in the refrigerator). Cut into squares and store in air-tight container in your refrigerator.