If you do not know Julia, we highly recommend that you start following this awesome Nuttzo Ambassador; runner; yogi; podcast host; and blogger of Running On Om! We want to tell you about Julia’s latest project: Revolution Why…Read all about and make sure to check out the other pictures HERE!
Julia leads a retreat called Revolution Why, which focuses on questioning one’s relationship with their health, food, and other people. The retreat was 4 days and 3 nights. It was a group of 15 young men and women from around the country. Great news is that there will be another retreat next year, so make sure to sign up for their emails, so that you can be the first to know about their registration!
- Breathtaking hikes along the Shenandoah River and adjacent farmland;
- Writing personal manifestos and creating your own vision board;
- Eating hearty, nutritious, and plant-based meals along with cooking instruction;
- Making lifelong friends who will inspire, challenge, and accept you exactly as you are;
- Finding out what permaculture philosophy is and have your view of the world forever changed;
- Participating in guided yoga, meditation, or bootcamp sessions every morning;
- Discovering why today is the best time to build your own business and how to get started;
Julia asked Nuttzo to be involved and we were so happy that she asked us! We LOVE supporting our ambassadors and their events, retreats, and organizations that are involved with. We were so happy to learn that the participants loved Nuttzo…and apparently so did the dog!
“I wanted to thank you all for your support of the Revolution Why Retreat with the generous donation of Nuttzo jars, go packs, shirts, and coupons. Out of our various sponsors, without a doubt, Nuttzo was the biggest HIT!!! I had the joy of telling the participants the story behind Nuttzo, both the story of Danielle’s sons and what makes the product so unique. The participants LOVED Nuttzo and I shared my Nuttzo discount code with them so that they could purchase some online for themselves!” – Nuttzo Ambassador Julia Hanlon