Because I’m so into these NuttZo Flax muffins. I just whipped these up tonight to go with a birthday dinner for my soon-to-be son-in-law. They were awesome! Happy Birthday!
1 cup of cooked Sweet potato (baked, skin removed)
1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup brown Ground Flax Seed Meal
1 Extra Large Egg
1/4 cup Nuttzo Original Nut Butter (CREAMY if you have it but CRUNCHY will work too)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Ground Paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 6 tray muffin pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mash sweet potatoes in a large bowl. I use a pastry blender.
3. Add flax seed meal and egg. Mix well.
4. Add NuttZo and mix everything together.
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Distribute batter amongst muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes.