These bites are perfect for pre-workout fuel, post-workout recovery, and on-the-go snacks!
They’re rich, flavorful, and chock full of protein and healthy fats.
NuttZo Date Bites
makes 15-20, depending on the size you choose for each biteIngredients
- 15 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup NuttZo
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1. In a food processor or specialized blender (single-serving size), combine all of the ingredients and pulse until the mixture is smooth.
2. Using your hands, roll one spoonful of the “batter” into a ball shape and place on a large plate or baking pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat until all of the batter is used up.
3. Refrigerate for at least a half hour before eating. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
For the full website visit http://www.itsprogression.com/nuttzo-date-bites-recipe/