Don’t you just get a hankering for a yummy chocolate chip cookie? We believe you shouldn’t deprive your cravings but instead find healthier ways to create that delicious goodness…hot from the #NuttZoTestKitchen is our own version of Chocolate Chip Cookies – guiltless and gluten free! Enjoy!Ingredients
- ⅔ cup Original SMOOTH (or other NuttZo flavor)
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 1¼ cup old-fashioned rolled oats, ground for 30 seconds in a food processor or blender
- 1½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
*use organic products whenever possibleInstructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit with two racks in the middle. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (if you don’t have parchment paper, lightly grease the baking sheets).
- Mix together first 4 ingredients + egg with electric beater.
- Slowly blend in everything else except chocolate chips. Once all items are complete combined then add chocolate chips and stir with a big wooden spoon. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool completely on the pans. Lastly, pour a cold glass of coconut milk, kickback, put your feet up, grab a warm cookie and ENJOY!