Some people who are close to me, might say I’m crazy about these muffins. I’ve been telling everyone I meet about them. I make them constantly. I still can’t get over the fact that they do not have any added sugar or FLOUR. LOVE that. HEALTHY, HEALTHY with a capital H. Here’s my latest version of these moist little beautiful beasts.
2 Extra Ripe Bananas
5 fresh Strawberries
1/4 C frozen Blueberries
1/2 cup brown Ground Flax Seeds
1 Extra Large Egg
1/4 cup Nuttzo Peanut Free Nut Butter (I used CREAMY but CHUNKY will work)
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1T Chia Seeds
1T Hemp Seeds
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mash bananas and strawberries in a large bowl. I use a pastry blender
3. Add flax seed meal, chia seeds, hemp seeds and egg. Mix well.
4. Add NuttZo and mix everything together.
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Distribute batter amongst mini muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes.