Oh EM GEE! @nutbutterRunner THESE were OFF the HOOK. Moist. Delicate. Satisfying.
Everyone YOU MUST TRY THESE!! I didn’t change a thing. I followed Morganne’s recipe to a T:)
Serves: 20 (I made 6 medium muffins)
2 Extra Ripe Bananas
1/2 cup brown Ground Flax Seeds
1 Extra Large Egg
1/4 cup Nuttzo Peanut Free Nut Butter
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare mini muffin pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mash bananas in a large bowl.
3. Add flaxseed meal and egg and mix well.
4. Add NuttZo and mix everything together.
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Distribute batter amongst mini muffin tin and bake for 12-15 minutes.