A rich tasting and nutritious, yet light-feeling seasonal muffin that is packed with protein, omega 3s and everyone’s favorite October ingredient, pumpkin! Gluten free and no sugar added to these moist muffins.
Servings: 12 muffinsIngredients
- 2 Ripe bananas – mashed
then mix in:
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup of NuttZo creamy chocolate
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of ground flax
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1 T protein powder
- 1/2 T Lucuma powder (low glycemic sugar – can substitute brown sugar or stevia)
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
Save for the muffin middles: 6T of NuttZoDirections
1) Spray tins with coconut spray.
2) Put 2T of batter in muffin tins.
3) Next, take the 1/2T of your favorite NuttZo and sink it into the middle of batter, Then fill up the rest of the muffin tin with batter.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. 12 muffins