gluten free pastry dough (i used my pillsbury)
- 1 cup organic yogurt (I used lactose free plain)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup PB Flour or Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Peanut Butter ( I used Nuttzo’s Dark Chocolate PB)
- Coconut Chips
- Vanilla Extract (1 tsp)
- 1 banana – sliced
- Optional: Chocolate Whey protein
- Baked your pastry cups in a muffin pan. I used my extra muffin cups from this recipe. Pretty simple. Then combine your pb flour, yogurt, vanilla, and Chocolate in a bowl. Whip until fluffy. If the batter is too dry, add a little more yogurt or milk. If it’s too thin, add more PB flour. Then spoon into baked pastry cups. Top with Banana slices and coconut chips. The Batter fills anywhere between 4-6 pies depending on the size of your muffin cups. But don’t worry, the batter can easily be consumed without a pie crust.
- Other options: Use chocolate whey instead of PB flour and feel free to add in crushed peanuts, chocolate chips, etc.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
Find the recipe here at CotterCrunch.com