I think we could all agree that one of the most classic (and never disappointing) snacks is a banana + peanut butter. It’s the perfect mix of sweet, savory, fruit, healthy fat, and pure yumminess. Enter: the next best combination… banana + peanut butter + chocolate! These cookies take this classic combination up a notch with the addition of healthy fats, protein, and seeds to make this a nourishing dessert to enjoy anytime of the day!
Funky Monkey Cookies
3 Ripe Bananas
1/4 cup Crunchy Power Fuel NuttZo (Chocolate NuttZo would also be great!)*
2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
2 Tbsp Almond Flour
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp Cocoa Nibs
2 tsp Cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
2. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Spoon mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes until just set. They will still be soft, allow to cool on baking sheet.
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. We personally loved them right out of the freezer!
*As always, you can use the coupon code “NBR-15” for 15% off of online NuttZo orders! (Just sharing the NuttZo love!)
For the recipe and more visit http://nutbutterrunner.com/post/88262644044/funky-monkey-cookies