Making a dessert bread healthier:
Dark Chocolate Nuttzo Braided Bread
Braided bread recipe:
1 sheet puff pastry
1/2 cup low fat cream cheese mixed with 1/2 cup dark chocolate Nuttzo
1. Lay the dough on the lightly greased cookie sheet to form a 13×7 inch rectangle.
2. Spread a log of the filling down the middle about 1 inch wide.
3. Slice dough diagonally from the outside up to the edge of filling.
4. Fold the cut stripes over the filling to make a crisscross lattice.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 for 20 min. 6. Freeze for a couple of hours to solidify the filling. Thaw, slice & serve.