Morganne, AKA @NutButterRunner, hasn’t led me wrong yet… might be on the to-do list this weekend:) I’m intrigued, just like I was with the #NuttZo FLax Muffins I’m still raving about.
Berry NuttZo Pancakes
2/3 cup Old Fashioned Oats
1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp Liquid Egg Whites
1/2 cup Cottage Cheese
2 Tbsp NuttZo Creamy Peanut-Free Nut Butter
1 cup Strawberries, chopped
1. Preheat skillet on medium-low heat.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and use an immersion blender to mix everything together.
3. Spray preheated skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Spoon mixture onto skillet and allow each side to cook slowly.
5. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!